Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
The Best Soccer Tipsters
Autor Wiadomość
Maejewell

Liczba postów: 28
The Best Soccer Tipsters
Since odds for draws are usually above 3, this means that we will be profitable as long as we win more than one-third (33%) of our bets. In fact, my long term record is actually 40+% hit rate at predicting draws.The bad thing about this equal staking method is that in the short term, there can be a lot of fluctuation. For instance, I can win 6 bets out of 7 today (very high profits) but only win 1 out of 3 tomorrow (few bucks profits or even small loss).
24.11.2019 17:56
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Xzavier

Liczba postów: 23
RE: The Best Soccer Tipsters
You need sufficient bankroll to withstand a bad run of loss. BUT with my awesome picks, we usually get a draw every 2 to 3 games. On a rare unlucky day, we endure perhaps 5-6 games without a draw.You have to wait for each game to end, before you can place the next bet. I advise you to simply set an alarm to check the score after each game ends before placing the bet for the following game. For this reason, we will only bet on football matches that are at least spaced TWO HOURS apart.
24.11.2019 17:57
Maejewell

Liczba postów: 28
(24.11.2019 17:57)Xzavier napisał(a):  You need sufficient bankroll to withstand a bad run of loss. BUT with my awesome picks, we usually get a draw every 2 to 3 games. On a rare unlucky day, we endure perhaps 5-6 games without a draw.You have to wait for each game to end, before you can place the next bet. I advise you to simply set an alarm to check the score after each game ends before placing the bet for the following game. For this reason, we will only bet on football matches that are at least spaced TWO HOURS apart.

This is just a selection of testimonials to show you real proof that Team Diego wins tons of money. 99% of the other tipsters out there are scam artists and full of bullshit.For a more detailed insight into Team Diego, you can also read this amazing interview with one of our most successful members. Hint: he doesn’t really have to work anymore.
24.11.2019 17:57
Xzavier

Liczba postów: 23
When you have done all of that you can try finding a profitable tipster ( I have tried WhaleBets free football tips and they are very good and honest ). Once you keep track of their betting for 1–2 months you can decide if they are worthy and try them out. Never blindly follow the tip, you already have the knowledge (if you have done the 3 previous points ) to evaluate its value. If there is value bet it.
24.11.2019 18:02
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | Autoxen.pl | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS