Zapamiętaj mnie

Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
How do I complain in consumer court about dell laptops?
Autor Wiadomość
markchase
Banned

Liczba postów: 23
How do I complain in consumer court about dell laptops?
First of all, even before you go to the Court, you'll have to shoot a legal notice upon Dell asking them to redress their grievance; and only if they fail to do so, there will be am occasion for you to go to the consumer court. You'll have to file a complaint in the District Consumer forum and for that you'll have to pay the requisite fee through a DD. The fee should be somewhere around 400. You may get the complaint drafted by a lawyer or you may yourself do it. Thereupon present the same together with the fee draft before the Forum. The case will be placed before the Judge who'll issue notice to Dell Official and ask them why you shouldn't be awarded compensation. The case should go on for a while before it is decided.
11.06.2019 15:29
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
biningsource

RE: How do I complain in consumer court about dell laptops?
(11.06.2019 15:29)markchase napisał(a):  First of all, even before you go to the Court, you'll have to shoot a legal notice upon Dell asking them to redress their grievance; and only if they fail to do so, there will be am occasion for you to go to the consumer court. You'll have to file a complaint in the District Consumer forum and for that you'll have to pay the requisite fee through a DD. The fee should be somewhere around 400. You may get the complaint drafted by a lawyer or you may yourself do it. Thereupon present the same together with the fee draft before the Forum. The case will be placed before the Judge who'll issue notice to Dell Official and ask them why you shouldn't be awarded compensation. The case should go on for a while before it is decided.

I think if was in the market for a PC desktop or laptop I would go for a dell. With any laptop, get the best warranty you can afford, all risks is good. The bits are all very expensive and usually only available from the maker!
11.06.2019 15:30
markchase
Banned

Good point about the warrenty for laptops. If you can afford 2-3 years then it is worth it. Dell also offer an accidental damage waranty which for laptops i personally think is worth it. Obviosuly only the user knows how worthwhile this is for what they are going to use the machine for! But good point Basill.
11.06.2019 15:30
skylarkbootie
Banned

Liczba postów: 15
Quality wise I would recommend an evesham laptop (very happy with mine) and a lot come with longer than 1 year warranty. I also found the prices lower for same or better spec than Dell. If you want to know more details please visit here https://best10.ai/dell-laptops
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 15.06.2019 8:43 przez skylarkbootie.)
11.06.2019 15:31
biningsource

(11.06.2019 15:30)markchase napisał(a):  Good point about the warrenty for laptops. If you can afford 2-3 years then it is worth it. Dell also offer an accidental damage waranty which for laptops i personally think is worth it. Obviosuly only the user knows how worthwhile this is for what they are going to use the machine for! But good point Basill.

My first PC laptop was a Dell Inspiron in around 1997 - it lasted many years, it cost over 2K and was the fastest money could buy! Since then I've always had Dell laptops for the PC side of my work. I currently using the Latitude range. I've never had any major problem with them, had a HD die once, but that can happen to any laptop or desktop. I've had 3 years warranty added to all of them, but never had to invoke it personally.
11.06.2019 15:31
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | Autoxen.pl | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS