Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
puma trainers
Autor Wiadomość
Marian John

Liczba postów: 3
puma trainers
Some of the best shows I ve had in my puma blaze of glory life. I m just learning a lot and it s just given me a lot of energy to go back into the studio once it s over. Like I ve got more of a broader view about what I really need to do as an artist, and how I need to service my fans. It s been a good time.True. So how did the partnership between you and Puma come about? What s your evolvement with Puma?The blessed situation that I ve had is to always have had options.

It was just the situation overall was better than what everybody else was hitting me with.Cool. Well you hit on my have you always been a fan of Puma rihanna puma creepers question but you and Casey Veggies recently dropped the Fresh Veggies mixtape, which was crazy dope by the way thanks man. the mixtape was sponsored by Puma. How does Puma come into play with your musical endeavors?I think that s one puma suede trainers of the many reasons I tried to do a partnership with Puma. Because they re just really about seeing young people win you know.

You know like even if you look at some of these older movies whether its certain Spike Lee joints, or I forgot the name of the movie but I just watched it recently and spotted like tons of Puma Suedes. But they always have been apart of things in hip-hop. Now I just feel like they re taking it to another puma basket heart level by really officially getting behind artists and I think it s a good thing for the game. It s allowing artists to get into more business situations and to have more of an influence on things that we really have an influence on already.

Having been a longtime fan of the brand, Kojima assures everybody of the quality of their PUMA gear. I wonder if Kojima follows sneaker blogs and knows quality is a sticking point for sneakerheads nowadays.Anyways, Kojima tweeted several pictures of the two PUMA G-Trainer Mids that will get the MGS treatment. The first colorway features a premium leather upper with bronze accents while the second features a military camo style with suede overlays that s not unlike something series protagonist Snake (or Big Boss or whoever the lead is in Ground Zeroes and the Phantom Pain) would wear in the battlefield.

In this video quick look of the complete PUMALab black puma collection that came courtesy of Foot Locker and PUMA, we explore how each sneaker is a standout in their own category, whether it be Sport , Creativity , Luxury and Design . In the Creative section, we have the XT 2 MMQ, which uses suede and leather in a way that gives the classic runner a new life with materials that were not typical on the classic runner, the Joust IV pays homage to the McQueen legacy of Luxury while staying true to the streets while the 50/50 MMQ [Obrazek: black puma-286sem.jpg] is a intentional Design choice that steps into uncharted territory.
21.05.2019 6:09
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | Autoxen.pl | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS