Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Windows Update error 0x80070003
Autor Wiadomość
markchase
Banned

Liczba postów: 23
Windows Update error 0x80070003
While I appreciate the the thought, I have encountered this issue multiple times on several Windows platforms. Microsoft support has been worse than useless and has not helped in the slightest. I now 2 Win 7 machines that are trashed because of bad patches and a Win 8.1 machine that is also the same way. I initially signed into the Microsoft Support site then searched the error messages. I then tried to correct the issues with steps provided. This did not correct the issue. I also have observed on the Microsoft site that there was a large number of people with the same issue, and they were also dealing with the inability to correct the problem. When I posed the question that steps did not work they tried to pass the issue off as an Hardware issue which is amusing since the drive itself if locked by the failed patches. I am still waiting for a way from Microsoft to correct the issue that they created with the failed patches.
13.05.2019 11:31
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
biningsource

RE: Windows Update error 0x80070003
(13.05.2019 11:31)markchase napisał(a):  While I appreciate the the thought, I have encountered this issue multiple times on several Windows platforms. Microsoft support has been worse than useless and has not helped in the slightest. I now 2 Win 7 machines that are trashed because of bad patches and a Win 8.1 machine that is also the same way. I initially signed into the Microsoft Support site then searched the error messages. I then tried to correct the issues with steps provided. This did not correct the issue. I also have observed on the Microsoft site that there was a large number of people with the same issue, and they were also dealing with the inability to correct the problem. When I posed the question that steps did not work they tried to pass the issue off as an Hardware issue which is amusing since the drive itself if locked by the failed patches. I am still waiting for a way from Microsoft to correct the issue that they created with the failed patches.

This particular problem is common, but I have not found any of the linked suggestions on the MS site to be useful for myself or any of the systems I help maintain.
13.05.2019 11:32
skylarkbootie
Banned

Liczba postów: 15
Reinstalling Windows is Easy, but you will lose all third party apps and even some MS apps -- these will need to be reinstalled, will require the installation apps and original keys. Some apps may not allow for a fresh installation will your providing an explanation.
13.05.2019 11:32
markchase
Banned

Plug the USB in with windows up and running, open the folder and run the setup.exe file - you will then be given the option to reinstall only the system files leaving all your apps, third-party programs and files intact. The process will also download the latest updates before proceeding with the installation.
13.05.2019 11:33
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | Autoxen.pl | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS